- Created on October 1, 2008
- Revised on April 1, 2013
- Revised on August 20, 2016
Factory Gear Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") handles information that can be identified by individuals (hereinafter referred to as "personal information") based on the following policies.
Article 1 Compliance with laws and regulations
The Company will comply with laws and regulations on laws regarding the protection of personal exclusion, and the guidelines of relevant ministries and agencies, and in -house regulations.
Article 2 Acquisition and use of personal information
- If it is necessary for the business execution, we will obtain your name, address, date of birth, telephone number, facsimile number, e -mail address, deposit and savings account, and other personal information. increase.
- The Company uses the acquired personal information for the following purposes (hereinafter referred to as "use").
- Delivery of products to customers and provided for paid or free services
- Contact to confirm the necessary information to perform ①
- Providing campaign information, etc. by direct email to customers
- Marketing, customizes, sales promotion, questionnaire surveys and prizes and these improvements
- Use in the guarantee of products or services (services) sold or provided by the Company or in response to inquiries or complaints, etc.
- Provide the manufacturer necessary for the manufacturer of the product to quickly fulfill the obligations imposed by law (including the case to be prepared for fulfilling obligations).
- Management and operation of sales, outsourcing, consignment, and other transactions in our business
- When obtaining personal information directly from the customer, the company will specify the purpose of use, and in other cases, the purpose of use will be notified or published.
- We do not use personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use, except that you have the prior consent of the customer or based on laws and regulations.
Article 3 Management of personal information
- We take necessary measures and properly manage personal information to prevent leakage, loss or damage of personal information.
- We will make appropriate supervision to our employees regarding the handling of personal information.
- When outsourcing the handling of personal information to a third party, the Company will supervise the third party to properly manage personal information.
Article 4 Provision of personal information to third parties
- We will provide your personal information to third parties only in the following cases.
- When you have the prior consent of the customer
- When outsourcing personal information within the range necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When it is requested to disclose or provide based on laws and regulations
- When personal information is processed in a state where it is impossible to identify the individual (statistical data, etc.)
- When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain your consent.
- When it is necessary to improve public health or promote healthy development of children, it is difficult to obtain your consent.
- It is the case that the national or local government, or those who have been commissioned from these needs to cooperate in implementing public affairs, and may hinder the execution of the office by obtaining the consent of the customer. One day
- In addition to the preceding paragraph, the Company and the following group companies will jointly use personal information.
- The Company will use the following method when providing personal information to third parties based on the preceding two paragraphs.
- Sending digital data by e -mail and other online (including when using online storage services.)
- Mail or transport of documents or electromagnetic recording media
- Document Faccimile transmission
- Oral communication (including the case by phone.)
Article 5 Disclosure, correction and suspension of personal information
- As a personal information handling business operator, we claim the disclosure, correction, additional or deletion (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.") for disclosure, correction, or deletion of personal information from the customer or agent. In the case where there is a request for suspension of use, erasure, or suspension of provision to third parties (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") (hereinafter referred to as "disclosure, etc."). When listed in each of the items, take measures specified in the following items without delay. However, it is unless the laws and regulations do not need to take measures specified in the following items.
- Disclosure of POS cash register personal information when responding to disclosure requests
- Notification that it will not be disclosed when the disclosure is requested
- Survey required for corrections when requested for corrections
- Notification of contents such as corrections, etc. when correction, etc.
- Notification of that effect when correction etc.
- Use suspension, etc. when there is a request such as suspension of use, etc.
- Notification when you suspend the use or when you do not do this
- 2 The window that accepts the request set forth in the preceding paragraph shall be as shown in Article 7. In addition, we cannot request or apply by method other than direct visits or other documents or notifications by e -mail.
Article 6 system development for personal information
- In order to comply with laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information and the guidelines of relevant ministries and agencies, we shall carry out training to officers and employees (including or not for employment and temporary employees). We will strive to protect personal information.
- We will set up a person in charge of handling personal information and audit.
Article 7 Inquiries
【The information desk】
2-3-10 Higashi-Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 140-0002
Seafort Square 2F
Factory Gear Co., Ltd.
* Please note that we will limit the inquiry method or e -mail to provide accurate explanations and answers to the customer.